[UPDATE] – Top Summer Product Upgrades
As usual, AdsBridge developers continue to work on tracker’s improvements. Thanks to the air-conditioner, dozens of ice-cream scoops and water cooler, our brains are able to survive the summer heat, and so, we are ready to please you with some fresh upgrades.
Here they go:
1. OVERALL FAULT TOLERANCE AND SYSTEM SECURITY IMPROVEMENTS
– the new data centers in North America were added, which ensures even faster redirects for these locations.
2. OPTIMIZATION OF STATISTICS SPEED AND FUNCTIONALITY
– the “Dashboard” and “Manage” sections work 1.5 times faster and the limit of uploaded data is increased.
3. INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS BASED ON OUR USER’S FEEDBACKS:
– “with traffic” filter is added in all Manage sections;
– “Affiliate network” filter and column are included in the pop-up for adding offers on the 2nd step of campaign creation;
– “View statistics” button is added in the Added/Active pop-ups in the Manage sections;
– applied filtering now is saved in all Manage sections.
4. ADDITIONAL BUG FIXES AND TASKS IMPLEMENTATIONS:
– we added a time counter on the button for subscription payment that counts down the time before the next try (in order to ensure that users don’t pay twice while the system process the transaction);
– the expiration date of the 12-month subscription was added for the annual subscriptions (before, there was only the expiration date for the 30-day period);
– improvement of the encoding/decoding token values. Now, with the help of the 3d party pixel, we pass the decoded values of the received parameters;
– the bug with sorting by clickable names of elements was fixed in the Manage sections;
– the sample page of the offer was added in the LP preview (with the help of this page, it is possible to view and check if your landers are set properly);
– the domain page performance was fixed, namely, the problem with the page loading when there are a number of domains added (more than 500).
We keep improving the tracker and already prepare a new portion of upgrades.
READ IN OUR NEXT BLOG POST: improved performance of the “Global report” section, that increases the limit for data upload, and more handy and functional report system.
Contact us if you have any ideas or suggestions for AdsBridge modernization and subscribe to our FACEBOOK fan page.
Wishing you a profitable day!